This Chocolate S’mores Ice Cream is overloaded with toppings and tastes way better than your usual packaged ice cream. I don’t know about you, but no churn ice cream is turning into my fave!
So easy to customize to suit your cravings of the day, and you don’t have to worry about all the preservatives and non-ice cream stuff that goes into the store-bought kind.
This recipe takes you back to the campfire (at home!) with s’mores toppings that turn this into the most luxurious ice cream you’ve ever had!
With dark chocolate chunks, graham crackers and marshmallows, everyone will be licking their bowls clean and asking for more!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14-oz can be sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup dark chocolate pieces, broken up from a thin candy bar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In a medium mixing bowl, pour in the cream and whip with a mixer until soft peaks form. Place whipped cream in the refrigerator.
- In a second bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk and cocoa until well combined. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Stir in the graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan or small baking dish, top with additional fillings if desired, and freeze for 4 to s hours or until solid.